[Q&A] Rings Around the Earth, Iron Planets, Asteroid Mining Race
How big can iron planets get before collapsing into black holes? Why is the Moon floating away from Earth? Will Mars bases have glass domes? How will the asteroid mining race unfold? Will we create rings of satellites around the Earth? All this and more in this week's Q&A!
🦄 Support us on Patreon: https://patreon.com/universetoday
- 00:00 Start
- 01:00 [Tatooine] How big can rocky planets get?
- 03:51 [Coruscant] How big can an iron planet get?
- 08:13 [Hoth] Why is the Moon floating away?
- 11:43 [Naboo] What happens if you jump in artificial gravity?
- 14:56 [Kamino] Will glass domes on Mars ever be real?
- 17:31 [Bespin] Are they still looking for Planet 9?
- 19:33 [Mustafar] Are there more galaxies than stars?
- 21:23 [Alderaan] Return to British Columbia?
- 24:02 [Dagobah] Missions to explore Europa?
- 25:51 [Yavin] When will we see the next images from Webb?
- 28:42 [Mandalore] How will the asteroid mining race go?
- 30:14 [Geonosis] Will Earth have rings?
- 33:48 [Corellia] How big is the expansion of the Universe?
📺 VIDEO VERSION
📰 EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Read by 60,000 people every Friday. Written by Fraser. No ads.
Subscribe. It's FREE: https://universetoday.com/newsletter
Universe Today: https://universetoday.fireside.fm/
Astronomy Cast: http://www.astronomycast.com/
🤳 OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA
📩 CONTACT FRASER
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)