[Q&A] Viruses from Mars, Asteroid Landing, Stars Colliding
What are the risks of returning samples from Mars? What happens if you bring two stars together? Which galaxies can be seen with the naked eye? What is the system behind naming stars and exoplanets? All this and more in this week's Q&A!
🦄 Support us on Patreon: https://patreon.com/universetoday
- 00:00 Start
- 01:19 [Tatooine] Can we bring viruses from Mars?
- 07:42 [Coruscant] What is the maximum size limit for black holes?
- 12:03 [Hoth] What happens when two stars come together?
- 15:26 [Naboo] What to expect from Artemis 2?
- 17:32 [Kamino] What are my thoughts on Artemis 2 crew?
- 20:57 [Bespin] How are stars and planets named?
- 23:43 [Mustafar] Which galaxies can be seen with a naked eye?
- 25:53 [Alderaan] What it feels like standing on an asteroid being destroyed?
- 28:38 [Dagobah] Will NASA land on an asteroid?
- 30:58 [Yavin] How cold is it in space?
- 33:25 [Mandalore] Can we bring our sun to another star?
- 37:03 [Geonosis] Lunar probe flying with springs?
📺 VIDEO VERSION
📰 EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Read by 60,000 people every Friday. Written by Fraser. No ads.
Subscribe. It's FREE: https://universetoday.com/newsletter
📩 CONTACT FRASER
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)