[Interview] Mystery of Fast Radio Bursts. One Step Closer to The Answer?
What are Fast Radio Bursts? Did we get a step closer to answering this question by associating some of them with a Kilonova event? What Cosmology questions can we solve by studying FRBs? Discussing all these things with Dr Clancy James from Curtin University.
🦄 Support us on Patreon: https://patreon.com/universetoday
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:41 Second Kilonova event
- 03:37 FRB connection to neutron star collisions
- 13:13 Mechanism behind Fast Radio Bursts
- 23:12 How to observe and study FRBs
- 29:12 Repeating FRBs
- 32:30 How FRBs are useful for Cosmology
- 38:10 When will we solve FRBs
📺 VIDEO VERSION
📰 EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Read by 60,000 people every Friday. Written by Fraser. No ads.
Subscribe. It's FREE: https://universetoday.com/newsletter
📩 CONTACT FRASER
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)