[Q&A] How to Find The Voyagers, Deorbiting the ISS, Non-Rotational Artificial Gravity
How can we get artificial gravity in space without rotating a spacecraft? Will there be bigger Mars helicopters in future? How exactly will they deorbit the ISS? Who will be selecting the crew for the Mars mission? Where are the Voyagers today and how can we find them? Answering all that and more in this week's Q&A episode.
🦄 Support us on Patreon:
- 00:00 Start
- 00:49 Book Club: Accelerando by Charles Stross
- 03:15 [Tatooine] Which way to look to see the Voyagers today?
- 05:47 [Coruscant] How to turn Moon craters into telescopes?
- 08:25 [Hoth] Can we pull of artificial gravity on space stations?
- 12:44 [Naboo] Do we need to stop for the gravitational lens focal point?
- 15:11 [Kamino] Will there be bigger Mars helicopters?
- 19:13 [Bespin] Are smart telescopes worth it?
- 23:03 [Mustafar] How will they deorbit the ISS?
- 25:18 [Alderaan] Are there non-rotational artificial gravity options?
- 27:34 [Dagobah] Why do we need a sample return from Mars? Why not study everything there?
- 30:42 [Yavin] How will the crew selection go for Mars missions?
📺 VIDEO VERSION
📰 EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Read by 60,000 people every Friday. Written by Fraser. No ads.
Subscribe. It's FREE: https://universetoday.com/newsletter
📩 CONTACT FRASER
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)