[Q&A] Artificial Gravity Experiments, JWST VS The Big Bang, Eyes Under Other Stars
Did Webb prove the Big Bang Theory wrong? Why did nobody test artificial gravity in space yet? What's the purpose of other planets other than Earth? How would eyes evolve under a different star? All this and more in this week's Q&A!
🦄 Support us on Patreon: https://patreon.com/universetoday
- 00:00 Start
- 01:04 [Tatooine] Did James Webb prove Big Bang wrong?
- 11:07 [Coruscant] What is the purpose of other planets?
- 17:32 [Hoth] How big does a star need to be to become a black hole?
- 21:01 [Naboo] Favourite science fiction book?
- 25:20 [Kamino] How large can cloud cities on Venus be?
- 28:23 [Bespin] Do telescopes see the past?
- 30:01 [Mustafar] Can you see Moon's rotation from Earth?
- 32:42 [Alderaan] Why so few cubesat telescopes?
- 37:05 [Dagobah] How would eyes evolve under a different star?
- 38:58 [Yavin] Why don't we experiment with artificial gravity?
📺 VIDEO VERSION
📰 EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Read by 60,000 people every Friday. Written by Fraser. No ads.
Subscribe. It's FREE: https://universetoday.com/newsletter
Universe Today: https://universetoday.fireside.fm/
Astronomy Cast: http://www.astronomycast.com/
🤳 OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA
📩 CONTACT FRASER
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)