[Q&A] Planet Size Limit, Solar Gravitational Lens, China's Telescopes
How complex must a telescope be to use the solar gravitational lens? How would we approach mining asteroids? How to detect magnetic fields outside the solar system? What is the size limit for a planet? All this and more in this week's Q&A.
🦄 Support us on Patreon: https://patreon.com/universetoday
- 00:00 Start
- 00:52 [Tatooine] What is the size limit for a planet?
- 03:51 [Coruscant] How complex must a telescope be to use the solar gravitational lens?
- 08:19 [Hoth] How would we approach mining asteroids?
- 10:42 [Naboo] How to detect magnetic fields outside the solar system?
- 13:49 [Kamino] Which telescopes did China fund?
- 15:56 [Bespin] Will we discover what's outside of our Universe?
- 19:06 [Mustafar] Oumuamua: artificial or natural?
- 21:39 [Alderaan] Planets caught in binary stars' Lagrange points?
- 26:12 [Dagobah] What's my take on artificial versus organic intelligence?
- 28:31 [Yavin] What is my preferred answer to the Fermi Paradox?
📺 VIDEO VERSION
📰 EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Read by 60,000 people every Friday. Written by Fraser. No ads.
Subscribe. It's FREE: https://universetoday.com/newsletter
📩 CONTACT FRASER
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)