[Q&A] True Color of Sunspots, Saving the Earth, Identifying Interstellar Objects
How many stars did our radio signals reach? How to visualize the expansion of the Universe? Can we save the Earth from the Sun's red giant phase? How can we tell that an object has interstellar origin? All this and more in this week's Q&A!
🦄 Support us on Patreon: https://patreon.com/universetoday
- 00:00 Start
- 01:02 [Tatooine] If the Sun is white, are sunspots really black?
- 05:19 [Coruscant] How many stars did our radio signals reach?
- 08:51 [Hoth] How do gravitational assists work?
- 11:43 [Naboo] How to visualize the expansion of the Universe?
- 13:35 [Kamino] How will the Mars sample return mission find all the dropped tubes?
- 16:27 [Bespin] Can Earth survive the Red Giant phase of the Sun?
- 20:16 [Mustafar] What effect will a supernova have on nearby stars?
- 21:51 [Alderaan] Should the US continue to explore space?
- 24:16 [Dagobah] Can we time travel with a wormhole?
- 26:59 [Yavin] What killed the Chinese Mars rover?
- 29:32 [Mandalore] How does light pollution work?
- 33:04 [Geonosis] How can we tell that an object is interstellar?
📺 VIDEO VERSION
📰 EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Read by 55,000 people every Friday. Written by Fraser. No ads.
Subscribe. It's FREE: https://universetoday.com/newsletter
Universe Today: https://universetoday.fireside.fm/
Weekly Space Hangout: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-KklSGlCiJDwOPdR2EUcg/
Astronomy Cast: http://www.astronomycast.com/
🤳 OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA
📩 CONTACT FRASER
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)