[Q&A] Starship Price Revolution, Space VS Mass Media, Galaxy Collisions
Could black holes collapse directly in the early Universe? How do two galaxies become one after they collide? How would you communicate time units to aliens? How much will Starship change the prices of space launches? All this and more in this week's Q&A!
🦄 Support us on Patreon: https://patreon.com/universetoday
- 00:00 Start
- 00:50 [Tatooine] How do direct collapse black holes work?
- 06:20 [Coruscant] How can two galaxies form one?
- 08:34 [Hoth] How to communicate time units to aliens?
- 11:07 [Naboo] What Astronomy research areas don't get to the news?
- 16:15 [Kamino] How do I come up with questions for interviews?
- 21:42 [Bespin] How can we claim exoplanets non-habitable?
- 25:19 [Mustafar] Does humanity have a chance at all?
- 27:56 [Alderaan] How much cheaper will space travel be after Starship?
- 31:35 [Dagobah] Why do science communicators not emphasize the impossibility of faster-than-light travel?
- 35:34 [Yavin] Best places for stargazing?
- 37:32 [Mandalore] How do we know black holes are spinning?
📺 VIDEO VERSION
📰 EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Read by 55,000 people every Friday. Written by Fraser. No ads.
Subscribe. It's FREE: https://universetoday.com/newsletter
Universe Today: https://universetoday.fireside.fm/
Weekly Space Hangout: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-KklSGlCiJDwOPdR2EUcg/
Astronomy Cast: http://www.astronomycast.com/
🤳 OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA
📩 CONTACT FRASER
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)