[Q&A] Combining All Telescopes On Earth, Cooling Down Venus, Replacing ISS Modules
Why don't we just combine all telescopes into a single one that will have a crazy resolution? Can we simply replace old ISS modules with new ones? How long will it take to cool down Venus? How much mass can the Earth afford to lose? Why blue shift exists if the Universe is expanding? All this and more in this week's Q&A
🦄 Support us on Patreon: https://patreon.com/universetoday
- 00:00 Start
- 01:04 [Tatooine] How much mass can the Earth lose?
- 04:23 [Coruscant] Can a Dyson sphere be stable?
- 08:36 [Hoth] How long till we cool Venus down?
- 14:34 [Naboo] How many atoms are there in the Universe?
- 15:46 [Kamino] Can you combine all Earth telescopes into one?
- 22:47 [Bespin] Will we ever see self-replicating probes?
- 25:51 [Mustafar] Wen LUVOIR?
- 28:22 [Adleraan] Can we save Hubble?
- 30:09 [Dagobah] Why blue shift exists if the Universe is expanding?
- 32:16 [Yavin] Why not just replace old modules of the ISS?
📺 VIDEO VERSION
📰 EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Read by 55,000 people every Friday. Written by Fraser. No ads.
Subscribe. It's FREE: https://universetoday.com/newsletter
Universe Today: https://universetoday.fireside.fm/
Weekly Space Hangout: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-KklSGlCiJDwOPdR2EUcg/
Astronomy Cast: http://www.astronomycast.com/
📩 CONTACT FRASER
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)