[Q&A] Stuck in a Space Station, Black Holes' Habitable Zones, Human-Rated Starship
Is there a habitable zone around a black hole? Can you get stuck in the middle of a big space station? How will Starship get human-rated? Why is the Fermi Paradox even a paradox? All this in this week's Q&A!
🦄 Support us on Patreon: https://patreon.com/universetoday
- 00:00 Start
- 01:03 [Tatooine] Can you get stuck in a space station?
- 06:07 [Coruscant] How is Fermi Paradox even a paradox?
- 09:33 [Hoth] Is there a habitable zone around a black hole?
- 14:46 [Naboo] What are the highest velocities stars have been recorded travelling?
- 16:55 [Kamino] Will galaxies fall apart?
- 20:34 [Bespin] Why is there a Crisis in Cosmology?
- 23:06 [Mustafar] Is Starship good for humans?
- 26:41 [Alderaan] What will investment in space look like in the future?
- 30:07 [Dagobah] How to observe dark matter?
- 32:56 [Yavin] What's the origin of our Solar System?
- 36:44 [Mandalore] How long till the sports on other planets?
- 38:52 [Geonosis] Is there oil on Mars?
📺 VIDEO VERSION
📰 EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Read by 55,000 people every Friday. Written by Fraser. No ads.
Subscribe. It's FREE: https://universetoday.com/newsletter
Universe Today: https://universetoday.fireside.fm/
Weekly Space Hangout: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-KklSGlCiJDwOPdR2EUcg/
Astronomy Cast: http://www.astronomycast.com/
📩 CONTACT FRASER
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)