[Q&A] Children In Space, Dark Forest, Mars Lava Tubes
What if two black holes with opposing spin merge? Can we use the Moon's L2 Lagrange point? How habitable are Mars's lava tubes? Can Starships compensate for satellite light pollution? All this and more in this week's episode Q&A with Fraser Cain.
🦄 Support us on Patreon: https://patreon.com/universetoday
- 00:00 Start
- 01:09 [Tatooine] What if two black holes with opposing spin merge?
- 06:16 [Coruscant] When will the first person be born in space?
- 10:24 [Hoth] Can we use the Moon's L2 Lagrange point?
- 15:39 [Naboo] Can a captured planet lurk in the Oort cloud?
- 18:51 [Kamino] What about the dark forest hypothesis?
- 23:06 [Bespin] How habitable are Mars lava tubes?
- 27:15 [Mustafar] Can we use radars to identify asteroids?
- 29:36 [Alderaan] Can Starships compensate for satellite light pollution?
- 34:28 [Dagobah] Why does NASA never show us the spacecraft travelling in space?
- 38:18 [Yavin] Where would I time travel?
📺 VIDEO VERSION
📰 EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Read by 55,000 people every Friday. Written by Fraser. No ads.
Subscribe. It's FREE: https://universetoday.com/newsletter
Universe Today: https://universetoday.fireside.fm/
Weekly Space Hangout: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-KklSGlCiJDwOPdR2EUcg/
Astronomy Cast: http://www.astronomycast.com/
📩 CONTACT FRASER
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)