[Q&A] Milky Way From Space, Terraforming the Moon, Visiting Mars Rovers
How can we know whether the Universe is infinite or not? Can something hide behind the Sun in Earth's L3 Lagrange point? Should we start with terraforming the Moon before Mars? Will humans ever visit a lander on Mars?
🦄 Support us on Patreon: https://patreon.com/universetoday
- 00:00 Start
- 00:47 [Tatooine] Can we terraform the Moon
- 05:36 [Coruscant] How long current science will stand?
- 09:01 [Hoth] How can we know if the Universe is infinite or finite?
- 12:54 [Naboo] Can something hide in Earth's L3 Lagrange point?
- 14:24 [Kamino] What if Jupiter falls into the Sun?
- 18:34 [Bespin] Does Milky Way look different from space?
- 20:37 [Mustafar] How long is a Universe year?
- 21:23 [Alderaan] Why doesn't Mercury fall into the Sun?
- 23:40 [Dagobah] Will we ever visit a Mars lander?
- 25:23 [Yavin] How will Mars colonization happen?
- 27:30 [Mandalore] Why there are no ups and downs in space?
- 30:16 Outro
📺 VIDEO VERSION
📰 EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Read by 55,000 people every Friday. Written by Fraser. No ads.
Subscribe. It's FREE: https://universetoday.com/newsletter
Universe Today: https://universetoday.fireside.fm/
Weekly Space Hangout: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-KklSGlCiJDwOPdR2EUcg/
Astronomy Cast: http://www.astronomycast.com/
🤳 OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA
📩 CONTACT FRASER
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)