[Q&A] Dark Antimatter, Human Missions to Asteroids, Rockets and Global Warming
Does the Black Knight satellite really exist? Can JWST explore the Oort cloud? Did we hopelessly contaminate Mars with life? Would I fly on the dearMoon mission without the abort system? Should we do crewed missions to near-earth asteroids? Answers to all these questions and more in this week's Q&A with Fraser Cain!
🦄 Support us on Patreon: https://patreon.com/universetoday
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:46 [Tatooine] Does the Black Knight satellite really exist?
- 04:00 [Coruscant] Should we do crewed missions to near-earth asteroids?
- 06:41 [Hoth] Can we put a really good camera around the Moon?
- 07:39 [Naboo] Patreon announcements
- 09:31 [Kamino] Can JWST explore the Oort cloud?
- 11:48 [Bespin] Can there be Dark Antimatter?
- 12:36 [Mustafar] Did we hopelessly contaminate Mars with life?
- 16:13 [Alderaan] How do we track the movements of distant galaxies?
- 20:05 [Dagobah] Is there a specific direction to look at the Big Bang?
- 21:10 [Yavin] Does propellant contribute to Kessler Syndrome?
- 22:06 [Mandalore] Should we use different fuel to propel rockets?
- 24:37 [Geonosis] Can JWST detect Population 3 stars?
- 27:30 [Corellia] What size is the observable universe?
- 28:41 [Crait] Would I fly on the dearMoon mission without the abort system?
- 30:24 [Endor] Do rockets cause global warming?
- 32:20 [Exegol] Is it ethical to terraform Mars?
📺 VIDEO VERSION
📰 EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Read by 55,000 people every Friday. Written by Fraser. No ads.
Subscribe. It's FREE: https://universetoday.com/newsletter
Universe Today: https://universetoday.fireside.fm/
Weekly Space Hangout: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-KklSGlCiJDwOPdR2EUcg/
Astronomy Cast: http://www.astronomycast.com/
🤳 OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA
📩 CONTACT FRASER
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)