[Q&A] Should You Get a Degree, Straight Line Space Travel, Astronomy in 100 Years
How far away do constellations start to change? What if The Big Bang was more energetic? Which textbooks are good to learn astronomy? Is a university degree worth it? Why don't we travel through the solar system in straight lines? All this and more in this week's Q&A with Fraser Cain.
🦄 Support us on Patreon: https://patreon.com/universetoday
- 00:00 Start
- 01:35 [Tatooine] How far away do constellations begin to change?
- 04:36 [Coruscant] Can we see beyond the observable Universe?
- 10:37 [Hoth] What if the Big Bang was more energetic?
- 13:22 [Naboo] What will Vera Rubin observatory see?
- 16:58 [Kamino] Why not release JWST data immediately?
- 20:51 [Bespin] How far out can we see that is in the present-ish?
- 23:35 [Mustafar] Is a University degree worth it? And which books are good to start learning astronomy?
- 26:37 [Alderaan] Can rockets with reusable rocket fuel exist?
- 30:16 [Dagobah] Is straight-line travel possible in the solar system?
- 32:11 [Yavin] Is Astronomy as exciting as it used to be?
- 35:22 [Mandalore] What will Astronomy look like in 100 years?
- 38:30 Outro
📺 VIDEO VERSION
📰 EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Read by 55,000 people every Friday. Written by Fraser. No ads.
Subscribe. It's FREE: https://universetoday.com/newsletter
Universe Today: https://universetoday.fireside.fm/
Weekly Space Hangout: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-KklSGlCiJDwOPdR2EUcg/
Astronomy Cast: http://www.astronomycast.com/
🤳 OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA
📩 CONTACT FRASER
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)