[Q&A] DART Successor, Fixing Space Debris, Viking Missions Controversy
If Moon was created with a big collision, where's the crater? Can we fix the space trash problem? Is doing Astronomy just a waste of money that can be better spent elsewhere? What will come after DART? All this and more in this week's Q&A.
🦄 Support us on Patreon: https://patreon.com/universetoday
- 00:00 Start
- 02:01 [Tatooine] Is Astronomy just a waste of money?
- 07:17 [Coruscant] How do scientists react to being wrong?
- 09:25 [Hoth] Where's Theia's crater?
- 11:22 [Naboo] If no Big Rip, what's left?
- 14:52 [Kamino] What about returning to the Moon?
- 17:22 [Bespin] Is life everywhere?
- 20:34 [Mustafar] Will there be DART successors?
- 24:23 [Alderaan] How to fix space debris?
- 28:53 [Dagobah] EHT but in space?
- 34:26 [Yavin] Dark energy after heat death?
- 37:29 [Mandalore] Viking missions controversy?
- 42:39 Outro
📺 VIDEO VERSION
📰 EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Read by 55,000 people every Friday. Written by Fraser. No ads.
Subscribe. It's FREE: https://universetoday.com/newsletter
Universe Today: https://universetoday.fireside.fm/
Weekly Space Hangout: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-KklSGlCiJDwOPdR2EUcg/
Astronomy Cast: http://www.astronomycast.com/
📩 CONTACT FRASER
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)