[Meet The Team] Evan Gough, Writer
We continue to introduce the team behind Universe Today. In this episode meet Evan Gough, who is the author of more than 1400 articles on the website. Fraser and Evan talked about the way that stories for UT are born, which traps can a writer fall into, and whether to take a university degree or not. Enjoy!
🦄 Support us on Patreon: https://patreon.com/universetoday
- 00:00 - Intro
- 01:10 - How did Evan become a part of Universe Today
- 05:49 - What kind of stories are the most interesting
- 08:30 - Degree VS No Degree
- 10:38 - How a story on UT is made
- 14:57 - Traps for space writers and how to avoid them
- 19:05 - Balance of mainstream and 'underground'
- 22:19 - What are the growth paths
- 28:27 - Outro
📰 EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Read by 55,000 people every Friday. Written by Fraser. No ads.
Subscribe. It's FREE: https://universetoday.com/newsletter
Universe Today: https://universetoday.fireside.fm/
Weekly Space Hangout: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-KklSGlCiJDwOPdR2EUcg/
Astronomy Cast: http://www.astronomycast.com/
🤳 OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA
📩 CONTACT FRASER
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)