[Q&A] AI Pilots for Space Missions, A New Big Bang, Falsifiable Dark Matter
Could another Big Bang happen in our existing Universe? Is dark matter theory falsifiable? Should we allow AI to control spacecraft? How many things can you put in a Lagrange point? Answering all these questions and more in this week's Q&A.
🦄 Support us on Patreon:
📚 Suggest books in the book club:
- 00:00 Start
- 01:50 [Andoria] Should we put satellites on a supersynchronous orbit?
- 06:23 [Vulcan] Should we use AI to pilot spacecraft?
- 08:02 [Risa] Could another Big Bang happen in our Universe?
- 11:11 [Aeturen] Where did the Weekly Space Hangout go?
- 15:00 [Vendikar] Is dark matter falsifiable?
- 22:47 [Remus] What's going on with phosphine on Venus?
- 25:50 [Janus] Can you fit multiple spacecraft in a Lagrange point?
- 28:16 [Cait] Can a supernova destroy its star companions?
- 32:31 [Betazed] Where's the future the futurists of the sixties promised us?
- 34:57 [Cheleb] Is the L3 point good for anything?
📺 VIDEO VERSION
📰 EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Read by 60,000 people every Friday. Written by Fraser. No ads.
Subscribe. It's FREE: https://universetoday.com/newsletter
📩 CONTACT FRASER
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)