[Space Bites] New Sun, Moon and X-Ray Missions // Mars Colony Size Limit // Starship's Ready
Starship could be almost ready to fly. The smallest possible Mars colony. Three more space missions launched this week. And a new look at China’s next-generation crew capsule and lunar lander.
😍 1 Year of JWST Special:
😱 JWST image quiz:
🦄 Support us on Patreon:
📚 Suggest books in the book club:
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:16 Starship is ready (according to Musk)
- 02:16 How small can a Mars Colony be
- 04:35 100 minutes of flight for Ingenuity
- 05:52 Two new missions from Japan
- 07:51 Vote
- 08:39 India lands on the Moon for the second time
- 11:23 India's Sun mission
- 12:48 Most distant galactic field lines
- 14:16 Q&As are coming back!
- 14:50 China's next gen Moon vehicles
- 16:18 Self-suffucient Mars colony
📺 VIDEO VERSION
📰 EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Read by 60,000 people every Friday. Written by Fraser. No ads.
Subscribe. It's FREE: https://universetoday.com/newsletter
📩 CONTACT FRASER
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)