[Space Bites] Voyager-2 Lost Contact // Potential Superconductor Breakthrough // Sag A* Companion
NASA Loses Contact with Voyager 2 because of a mistake. Euclid sends its first images. Finally, The Ring Nebula from JWST.
🦄 Support us on Patreon:
📚 Suggest books in the book club:
- 00:13 NASA Lost Contact with Voyager 2
- 01:54 LK-99. Possible room temperature superconductor
- 06:00 Euclid's First Images
- 08:44 Vote!
- 09:43 Possible Sag A companion
- 11:34 PLATO - best future planet hunter
- 13:26 Support Us
- 14:27 Io and Ganymede by James Webb
- 16:06 Ring Nebula by JWST
- 17:51 Mars Sample Return engine test
- 19:19 Does Mars Sample Return mission make sense
📺 VIDEO VERSION
📰 EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Read by 60,000 people every Friday. Written by Fraser. No ads.
Subscribe. It's FREE: https://universetoday.com/newsletter
📩 CONTACT FRASER
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)