[Q&A] Submarine for Titan, Planets Changing Size, Even Bigger LIGO
When does a Lagrange point stop being one? Can we make LIGO even bigger? Do planets change their size over time? Can we build a submarine to go to Titan? What's next for the TRAPPIST-1 system? All this and more in this week's Q&A!
🦄 Support us on Patreon:
📚 Suggest books in the book club:
- 00:00 Start
- 01:21 [Tatooine] Gravitational waves from The Great Attractor?
- 04:57 [Coruscant] Can LIGO's arms be even longer?
- 11:37 [Hoth] Can planets change their size over time?
- 15:17 [Naboo] Can we build a sub for Titan?
- 17:26 [Kamino] Most surprising discoveries from JWST?
- 20:37 [Bespin] Could we detect technosignatures from the Star Wars Galaxy?
- 23:21 [Mustafar] What's the core of Jupiter made of?
- 25:38 [Alderaan] What's next for the TRAPPIST-1 system?
- 28:19 [Dagobah] How much mass can a Lagrange point have?
📺 VIDEO VERSION
📰 EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Read by 60,000 people every Friday. Written by Fraser. No ads.
Subscribe. It's FREE: https://universetoday.com/newsletter
📩 CONTACT FRASER
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)