[Q&A] Turning Starship into 9m Telescope, Lunar Gravitational Lens, Robotic Exploration | Q&A 190
In this week's questions and answers show, I explain how Starship will enable enormous space telescopes, if James Webb can look at Hubble, and if future astronomers will have any way of learning about the expansion of the Universe and the Big Bang.
- 00:00 Start
- 01:46 Could Starship be a telescope?
- 04:26 Can JWST see Hubble?
- 06:10 Will elliptical galaxies restart star formation?
- 08:00 Will future civilizations know about the Big Bang?
- 11:38 How will the Lunar Gateway change robotic space exploration?
- 14:34 Where are the flagship missions?
- 15:50 How does artificial gravity work in space?
- 16:55 How many useful gravitational lenses are there out there?
- 19:11 What lies beyond space?
- 20:10 Will we definitively prove life beyond Earth?
- 23:57 Could you use the Moon as a gravitational lens?
- 24:40 Can we look back in time somehow?
- 26:10 Are there good careers in astronomy?
- 29:19 Could we learn anything getting close to black holes?
Want to be part of the questions show? Ask a short question on any video on my channel. I gather a bunch up each week and answer them here.
🚀 OUR WEBSITE:
🚀 PODCAST LINKS:
🚀 EMAIL NEWSLETTER:
Read by 50,000 people every Friday. Written by Fraser. No ads.
Subscribe Free: https://universetoday.com/newsletter
🚀 OTHER PODCASTS:
Weekly Space Hangout: Weekly news roundup with Fraser, special guests, and other space journalists.
Astronomy Cast: Award-winning, long-running deep dive into space and astronomy with Fraser and Dr. Pamela Gay.
🚀 JOIN OUR COMMUNITY:
🚀 OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA:
🚀 CONTACT FRASER:
Email: [email protected]
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
You are free to use my work for any purpose you like, just mention me as the source and link back to this video.